|Posted on November 6, 2013 at 5:00 AM|
Ok here is something to think about before you take part in that DANGEROUS GAME of buying someone a Christmas Present.
What are your usual choices? Would it be something like this? :|??
- Card with money?
If it is then think again . . quickly . .
- CARD WITH MONEY - usually late says you can't be bothered
- VOUCHER- says you can't be bothered too but worse its exactly what you will get back when its your turn for a 'gift'
- CHOCOLATES - Will have to be 'shared' under duress by the recipient and will be gone in a flash and they won't even get their favourite just a 'favourite shaped hole' left behind by someone else.
- WINE - Are you kidding? One false move and you will be instantly branded a 'pleb' or a 'snob'.
- CLOTHES - Will be taken back where your recipient will discover you got them cheap in a sale . . .You want to risk that?
- 70% of our birdtables are bought as a GIFT
- Birthdays - retirements - Mothers day - Fathers day or even just for friends , oh yes and especially for XMAS
- They aren't gone in a flash but last for years
- They show you have put in some thought
- They give people a social purpose
- They help our dwindling songbirds to survive all year round
- They brighten the gardens simply as ornaments
- They REFLECT well on YOU as a person .
So there is some food for thought as you decide what to get this Christmas.
You will be helping these little fellows as well as giving a gift.
Enough of the tittle tattle here's some pictures to look at.